2013 NBA Finals on TSN and ABC
Apologies for the lack of posts on the site. I know Josh is ridiculously busy, and I am slightly less ridiculously busy. I’m sure normal operation will resume one day in the not-too-distant future.
The 2013 NBA Finals begin this Thursday with the San Antonio Spurs taking on the Miami Heat. All games can be seen on TSN and ABC. If you need assistance deciding which team to support, this picture should easily swing you towards the Spurs. See the ESPN press release below for the full details on their coverage.
Game 1: Thurs. Jun 6 at 9pm — San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat
Game 2: Sun. Jun 9 at 8pm — San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat
Game 3: Tues. Jun 11 at 9pm — Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs
Game 4: Thurs. Jun 13 at 9pm — Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs
Game 5*: Sun. Jun 16 at 8pm — Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs
Game 6*: Tues. Jun 18 at 9pm — San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat
Game 7*: Thurs. Jun 20 at 9pm — San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat
* If required. All times Eastern.
The NBA Finals – the defending NBA Champion Miami Heat and LeBron James vs. the San Antonio Spurs and Tim Duncan – will tip off exclusively on ABC this Thursday, June 6, at 9 p.m. ET. For the seventh consecutive year, Mike Breen – the voice of The Finals – will provide commentary with analyst Jeff Van Gundy. Doris Burke will provide sideline reports and former referee and ESPN NBA analyst Steve Javie will be courtside throughout the series to offer insights.
The Finals on ABC production highlights:
* New broadcast open celebrating the greatest players and moments from The Finals;
* In-game interviews with coaches, along with each coach being “wired” for sound;
* Pre-game and halftime locker room access;
* I-MOVIX cameras presenting dramatic slow motion replays from unparalleled vantage points;
* 36 high-definition video cameras;
* SkyCam providing aerial views of the action;
* Utilization of eight Super Slo Mo cameras.